Smonik’s PDF Data Extraction capabilities automate the collection of alternative investment data typically delivered in PDF formatted documents. Automate the retrieval, data extraction, and data integration for capital calls, distribution notices, capital statements, and other alternative investment data. Smonik uses a supervised learning methodology to understand document patterns and applies this process to map the data to be extracted. Data verification algorithms can also be customized to validate specific data points.
- Ability to extract data from structured or unstructured PDF documents.
- Automates the collection and extraction of data for alternative investments.
- Manage and view document processing status using a web-based dashboard.
- Retrieve documents from network folders, email attachments, message queues, websites, and FTP sites.
- Extract data from capital call notices, distribution notices, capital statements, K1’s, financial statements (SOI’s, etc), invoices, and other unstructured documents.
- Supervised learning process ensures accurate mapping of data.
- Many manager/administrator document formats are already automated.