Smonik DMS allows users to configure the automated retrieval and transformation of data from targeted sources, such as other databases, FTP sites, message queues, web services, email, etc. – completely eliminating the need for an organization to manually extract and transform data from files. Files can be scheduled to retrieve data using an automated schedule or on-demand.
- Smonik’s integrated Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process allows flexibility integrating files. Map any data file, in any format, and from any source. ETL can be used to map anything from a simple flat-file layout to a real time XML-formatted message.
- DMS allows you to automate operational workflows while reducing the risk of human error.
- Built upon a unique data aggregation and management platform, Smonik’s DMS modular design can be adapted to your existing infrastructure, organizational needs, and budgetary considerations.
- DMS gives you greater control, visibility, and predictability across your data flows by utilizing a single web-based dashboard.
- Pre-defined mappings for major Prime Brokers.
- OTC derivatives and SWIFT ready.
- Data normalization and enrichment tactics such as formulas, concatenation, transformation, and rule-based conversion are easy to configure through the ETL user interface.
- Supports multiple locations and time zones.